Slippers and Sandals Course
Slippers & Sandals Making is a great introduction to shoemaking, with only simple tools and materials you’ll be able to make wearable pairs of sandals and slippers in a short amount of time!
Unveiling our signature Buckles by Pius SLIPPERS & SANDALS MAKING Masterclass. .
The ideal course that would teach you to make the best of flip-flops, palm slippers, slip-ons, sandals, gladiators and much more in a few days
Throughout this course, students will be introduced to basic shoemaking techniques and will have the opportunity to design their own pair of quality looking sandals and slippers from scratch.
Classes begin with each student learning how to develop their initial concept then pick suitable materials for their concept/design.
After which, patterns for their designs are drafted technically, then cut, sewn and assembled. Bringing to life each design in perfection.
By the end of this course each student will have the ability to make/design a variety of sandals plus slippers for commercial and personal use.
Footwear created in class are taken home as souvenirs, for personal use or for commercial use.
PIECES TO BE CREATED INCLUDE:
- Flip Flops
- Palm Slippers
- Scrappy Sandals
- A Unique Design of request
DETAILS OF COURSE:
- Duration: 6 Spectacular Days
- Weekdays: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Time: 11am to 2:00pm or 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Weekend Class: Saturdays 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Venue: #3 Agungi Road, off Lekki Expressway, Lagos
- Course Fee: N75,000
- Class Size: Minimum of 5, Maximum of 10 participants
What you stand to gain:
- Expertise in Slippers & Sandals Making
- Take Home Products
- Networking Opportunity & Mentorship
- Tips on how to launch your brand
- Much More
So Hurry Now and book your seats. . .Seats are reserved on a first come, first reserve basis
To Enrol, Fill the form Below: